Different model of CIC type hearing aid are given below:
CIC hearing aids:
CIC hearing aids a very small hearing aid that fits comfortably completely inside your ear canal. Besides it is to help with mild to moderate hearing loss.
They are designed and sculptured to fit almost entirely inside your ear canal (external auditory meat-us). Therefore almost invisible, with only the face plate and battery drawer usually visible. Extraction cords are usually fitted to CIC hearing aids. In order to help insert and remove them from the ear.
Hence CIC hearing aids are worn completely in your ear canal. It is the most important and discreet often more affordable—option.
CIC are custom fit to your unique anatomy using an ear canal impression to achieve maximum comfort and sound quality. These completely in the canal hearing aids come in a variety of skin tones. Therefore it is not noticeable when worn. They are easy to remove with a small and transparent wire because it is small. They have a variety of features that improve sound quality, adjust-ability and professionalization.
The right hearing aid style for you depends on your lifestyle, level of hearing loss and manual dexterity. Use these pros and cons. To discussion about your options with a hearing care professional because it is very sensitive issues.
Any customer can take it confidently from our centre. It will be reasonable price in Bangladesh.
Benefits of CIC hearing aids:
- It is very discreet—fit completely inside the ear canal
- They are available in many Beltone product lines
- They are less susceptible to feedback from a telephone and other noise interference, like wind
- Hearing aid in-ear canal can sync wireless with your smartphone, enabling you to take calls.
- Even adjust your aid’s settings using our apps
- Virtually undetectable
- For mild to moderately severe hearing loss
- Custom-made for you
Potential issues with CIC hearing aids:
- Their location—inside your ear—make them vulnerable to damage from ear wax and moisture
- The position of hearing aid in-ear canal can cause occlusion in some patients (a feeling that the ear is plugged up)
- The small size makes it difficult for some to handle and adjust